Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fuzzy Bunny Land Newsletter!!

Interested in getting a yaoi newsletter??

If you're interested or even the slightest bit intrigued, please send me a message via e-mail and you will be subscribed ( I currently have one made, so if you'd like it please e-mail me quickly). Also, if you have suggestions for news I can add to the newsletter, please do tell me!
Thank you so much for your support, and I hope that this will be a great success (hopefully!)

Click here to see a test version of what you'll receive!

Also, if you'd like to help out with the newsletter and possibly write an article please click here for further information!

Thank you so much

2 comments:

  1. hi Risa-chan! :) what's a yaoi newsletter? sorry I'm an idiot i don't know this things. teehee! i want one too please send me one. here's my email address: legarda_scarlet@yahoo.com. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, Scarlet! A yaoi newsletter is just as it reads out. "yaoi", "news", and "letter" combine to form a news that you will be mailed (monthly I think for now) like a letter 100% about yaoi and the latest updates!

      Haha, it's fine, I do stuff like that too ^^
      Thank you so much, I'll be sure to send you one once it is completed! ^^

      Delete