Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Why aren't you uploading new videos on Youtube?

I'll keep it brief, and simple. Some twisted person watched my video, ignored ALL the warnings,
and ended up flagging it, so I now have two strikes. One more and I'm out (but don't worry, I don't plan on giving up to a bunch of dirt bags that go around flagging other people's hard work T___T)

Once you have two strikes on Youtube, you get suspended from activity for 2 weeks,
so that's how long you'll have to wait (unfortunately) until I can start uploading videos.
During this time, however, I will be working diligently to provide large amounts of yaoi for you all!
Look forward to next part of Selfish But Adorable, After I Win, and possible new series!
Go to my forum to make a request!

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment