Wednesday, July 4, 2012

【YAOI NEWS】 Tight Rope OVA RELEASE!!

Hey there my fluffy-magenta-dyed marshmallows! :D (lol I'm going insane)
I know a lot of you probably already know about how in past few weeks a new OVA series called "Tight Rope" has been released, so I wanted to just notify those who don't  know about it (otherwise I'd feel guilty and feel like I'm not doing my job D:)

PART 1: Click here to be redirected to video (it's private so please don't share)
PART 2:  Click here to be redirected to video (it's private so please don't share)

Now I'm not exactly sure if there's a third one, but I will notify you all when/if it comes out!
Thanks for stopping by and taking your time to read this~

If you haven't read the manga yet and want to...CLICK HERE to read it!

NOTE: ALL CREDIT BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTFUL OWNERS
I'm just sharing it, that's all. ^^ And if  you want to thank anyone, thank aarinfantasy for subbing it!


2 comments:

  1. OMGGG. The first thing that came to mind: CHIAKI ( Sekaiichi Hatsukoi ) !! Seiyuus are so awesome <3

    Too bad they only kissed xD

    Thanks for posting! :D

    ReplyDelete