Monday, February 18, 2013

【UPDATE】Computer errors...slight delay in uploading


Yupp, that's the opening picture for the video Risa spent all day making today...
(minus the rabbit and "Risa=super pissed" bar at the corner) but...
HER STUPID COMPUTER KEEPS CRASHING 
IN THE MIDDLE OF RENDERING 


Grr...She tried it literally THREE times and each time it failed either in the middle
...or RIGHT at the end....see? These are her attempts:

D: Risa is seriously mad and grumpy...super grouchy as well!! 

She just wants you to know that there may be a slight delay in the uploading since it was supposed to be uploaded by today, but due to technical difficulties it may be post-pone for tomorrow.

CROSS YOUR FINGERS, EVERYONE! 
Hopefully it'll work...

Also, a very happy Valentines day to everyone! (lol, Risa's like a week late)
But I really do hope everyone enjoyed stuffing themselves with chocolate on that day~ <3
--Risa Chan


5 comments:

  1. Risa-san you really are the best! I am so sorry that this crazy person has some sort of unreasonable vendetta towards your videos and I hope nothing bad happens because you are not a bad person. I am happily following your blog and I really appreciate all the hard work you put into your videos. :3 & I hope you had a great chocolate stuffing day also!! (I really did it was my bf and I's 3 year anniversary!!^^D)
    Thank You Risa-san Stay Amazing!! ^^3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your nice comment ~ <3
      I really appreciate your support and no problem! C:
      Risa will keep fighting til the very end!
      Congrats for your bf + ur anniversary! Stay strong! xD

      Delete
    2. sometimes I wonder if you enjoy doing this?

      Delete
    3. Video-editing (in general): Yes, I enjoy editing videos as a hobby ^^
      Repetitive process of editing videos: No...really stressful D':

      In the end...I have neutral feelings. If anything, it gives me more of a headache than joy but I keep in my my subscribers and people who want to enjoy it, and that's really what makes me persevere. n_n

      Delete
    4. It's nice to know that you like doing this, and you are doing it for us, your so loyal subscribers. haha! :P

      Delete