Saturday, March 2, 2013

【BLOG】 Eric's my..."HUBBY"? WHAT?

 So Risa's strolling around, wandering around and checking her e-mail and she finds this e-mail sent by Eric entitled "HERE'S TO MY WIFE". I was really confused...and he sent me this link to this blog he made. I mean, it's really nice and all but...what the heck is the title supposed to mean?

And what was it called? HUBBY. What? Just so you know...I'm NOWHERE close to the age of getting married (in fact, it would be illegal in the U.S. if we got married, haha) so I started yelling at him, threatened to strangle him if he didn't spit out (lol, Risa's so violent) and I even stole his Nintendo DS to force an answer out of him. I got the answer out of him after I took his Pokemon games as well
Turns out he just kind of joking

Scared the heck out of me and I had to QUADRUPLE check if it was really him. Then I thought,
"Only an idiot would do something like that. It's him."
Anyways, guys, do him a favor and follow him if you like reading posts by an idiot! xD
Risa's only kidding, he's a really big kpop fan, as well as a photographer so he'll be posting 
photography + kpop related things...or at least I hope that's what he'll post about...
I'm honestly surprised with what he did...it's surprisingly a well-made blog!
Please check out his blog here!
I'm sure he made this mainly for his school friends because a lot of them have been pestering him to make a blog with his photography works and stuff, but he'll really be surprised to see new followers!
It would also really make Risa happy when Eric is happy ^^ Thank you so much!
--Risa Chan

5 comments:

  1. Gee, thanks for telling the world andd WHY do you keep calling me an idiot...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://i46.tinypic.com/17r6s4.png
      Duh, because...you are one xDD

      Delete
  2. Guys, I'm really not that stupid. trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol . Great . This is wierd but if risa says that he is idiot . I will take her word . Secondaly im not interested in photos abd kpop im into yaoi. Risa like always thank you for your videos. Sorry eric . I don't want to be rude. It just my nature hehe . I would not be able to say it to your face im more of a shy girl in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh darn it
    YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE I'M GETTING CAVITIES. AHH/// *squishes both of you*

    ReplyDelete