Saturday, April 6, 2013

【YAOI NEWS】Vassalord OVA (ENG SUBBED) Released!


Helloo, everyone~ how are you all doing?
Risa knows she's late, but she has uploaded the OVA for Vassalord on her dailymotions account since she discovered that it's finally been subbed by aarinfantasy! Hurrayyy!
 
Also, I must say, the engrish skills in this ova are quite nice xD Risa actually couldn't finish watching this because she's just SO FREAKED OUT by all the blood and fighting, loll.
I know I'm really quite late, but if you haven't watched it already, you can watch the vid below
 


 Hope you enjoy watching it, and Risa tried to make it the highest quality as possible!
Be sure to thank the aarinfantasy staff for subbing this! This is all thank to their hardwork!
(Thank them for their efforts personally at their site if you'd lke: here)

Love,
-- Risa Chan

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!! I was so happy when I got a email saying that Vassalord OVA was English subbed and Aarinfantasy did it! I died and fell out of my chair and the angels brought me back to watch this episode.Thank you Risa-chan!!! I <3 You! X3

    Je ne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPLOADING THIS!!!!
    I wish vasslord would be animated... OTL
    but better than nothing!
    the ending made me smile so much :D they make a wonderful couple :p
    Cherry is so cute♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the news, SO EXCITED!! I spent half an hour crying, the next half an hour squealing, then I finally watched it! I loved it, Johnny was just excellent {As always~}
    I hope there will be more OVAs, because one cant get enough of such an amazing Manga :D Which is now officially coming into animation *3*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was laughing and crying when I watched this! The ending is truly something, hm?

    ReplyDelete