Friday, December 14, 2012

4,000 subscribers on Youtube! *dances*


That's right! What wonderful, fantastic, marvelous, BRILLIANT NEWS!

Risa is super grateful to each and every one of her subscribers and is extremely
lucky to have so many friends that share a common interest: yaoi.

It's been a wonderful, fulfilling year of yaoi, and I hope that next year I will continue
to bring you yaoi! Yipee! Risa is currently working very hard on "After I Win" last chapter
featuring a side-story of Hiyori's onii-chan! This is going to be a nice, long around 15-minute video 
with cute..fuzzy...and fluffy yaoi!!

Again, I want to thank all of you SO MUCH!
I would never have gotten this many subscribers without the help of everyone!! 
Thank you all so much for watching my videos!
You all supported me along the way, and remember...
Risa LOVES you all so much!!

-Risa Chan 
image


No comments:

Post a Comment