Thursday, December 27, 2012

【BLOG】Risa's PHOTO?! WHAT? And..who's "Eric"?

 

Someone requested on Youtube that I post a picture of myself...*flails arms uncontrollably*
GAHHH!! RISA'S HAVING A HEART ATTACK!! But...she will do it.
She'll also tell the story behind her picture...>_>

If you ask anyone who knows Risa personally (cough cough, if you really want to know EVERYTHING about Risa...Eric is probably the person to go to). Who's Eric you may ask? He's Risa's partner. He's right next to me as we speak, and he's saying that he wants an alias (Fuzzybunnychan is not really an alias...but he doesn't know that) to be called "MRFLUFFYKUN" for some abnormal reason...but it will remain "partner". No we aren't married, haha. I'm only 16. o__o;;

BEFORE Eric edited it  >  AFTER (Eric photshopped my face, lol)
(if you REALLY want to enlarge it you can ;__;
HOWEVER...Risa's super chubby round face will appear larger T_T)

Risa's hair is not ACTUALLY that pretty looking (sadly). D:
It was styled on that day because it was the day before homecoming, and Risa just got back from the salon and so Eric took the opportunity to take a picture of me WHILE my hair was still nice and curly. :D 
 
Typically, Risa's hair is very frizzy...:c she probably shouldn't have dyed her hair that many times. She's bleached it, turned it red, and now it's brown. It was supposed to be black...lol RISA NEEDS TO STOP KILLING HER HAIRRR!!!
 420x66
Okay, anyways, so that's a picture of Risa TT_TT 
FIRST OFF- srry for the bad quality. Risa's stupid and doesn't know how to make pictures larger, so she scanned the picture onto her computer, and then tried to enlarge it with some super-cheap software...gomenesai!!

But at least I don't look that bad since Eric actually took this picture for this collage he had to make in Photography class, and he took a bunch of random pictures of me (HE TOOK THEM WITHOUT PERMISSION!! just kidding heh heh~) and titled it "No Matter What" and the description was that everything I did reminded him of why he fell in love with me, and that no matter what I do...he likes me. haha, Risa loves it, of course, but she still thinks it's super cheesy! And slightly creepy since some of the photos he took without warning

Also, Risa won't be showing you the other pictures (or the entire collage) lol. In one of them, Risa is literally making the weirdest faces ever seen to any human being on earth. o_o Risa shall spare you all...

 I had a conversation with him after I found out what he called it and why he was taking pictures of me doing random things (I pretty much freaked out most of the time because he told me he had to PRESENT IT TO HIS CLASS) but after that our conversation kind of went:
 420x66

RISA: Does EVERYTHING I do really remind you of why you fell in love with. Will you REALLY love Risa no matter what? (Risa's pretty freaking srs when it comes to someone making a super bold statement like that, lol she unconsciously refers to herself as Risa sometimes when she's serious~ c:)

ERIC: Ugh...I can't think of anything that you do that upsets me enough to hate you...
RISA: HOW ABOUT MY OBSESSION WITH YAOI?? 
ERIC: ERIC LOVES THAT TOO!!! (he tried to make FUN OF RISA by calling himself Eric..risa hates it when he does that...grr...)
 420x66

v_v of course there was a SUPER AWKWARD pause after that, but Risa found out he was JOKING (thankfully) otherwise I'd be in some sort of trouble if my boyfriend liked yaoi. >_>
Not that it would be bad, lol it's just Risa wouldn't know how to keep him since he's got a lot of uke potential DD': RISA DOESN'T WANT TO LOSE HIM! xD ...so from now on, she's keeping him away from yaoi.

Also, when Eric creepily stared at me while I was writing this, he did mention that he wanted to write blog posts from time-to-time possibly to share his photographs that he takes or to just chat.
He's always been "suspicious" of what other people who are "like me" (as he describes) are like.
IT'S OKAYY, I WON'T LET HIM POST ANYTHING STUPID! xD
Look forward to that in the future!! Cx

Love,
Risa & Eric
 

5 comments:

  1. you are so pretty~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KAWAII!!!! Risa chan!!! you should show your photos more!!! :3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... No worries Risa...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kawaii!! You look so adorable, Risa chan :3

    P.S. Eric is good at photoshopping :D lol

    ReplyDelete