Tuesday, November 19, 2013

【BLOG】WHEN THERE'S AN ACTUAL PLOT..in yaoi?!

So Risa has not strayed from reading yaoi nowadays (it's impossible even with the massive load of work I have to get done!!), and she comes across pretty nice yaoi mangas once in awhile.

But if you're an avid yaoi reader like me..you know that when there's PLOT in yaoi, it's usually...very dramatic. Thought I would share this hilarious post I saw on tumblr <3

me: (5 pages in) so, where's the sex? 

me: okay, there are two guys that are hot. when are they gonna have sex?

me: alright, they're both drunk. Sex now, right? 

me: oh a flashback. I bet he has sex with his ex-boyfriend.

me: heyyy, there's another hot guy, I predict a hot threesome! e_e 

me: where the heck is the sex? 

me: this YAOI and not shounen ai, right? cause...like I'm  getting impatient

me: I WANT TO SEE SOME HOT YUMMY SMEX NOW! 

me: WHY THE HECK IS THERE SO MUCH SEXUAL TENSION?! JUST FREAKING GO TO THE BED ALREADY! 


me: (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

Haha~ anyways post below and tell me if that's ever happened to you before and what manga you read it in! I'd be interested to know how everyone feels + read each and every response on what your thoughts are!
I don't want you guys to think that I've abandoned all of you, I've just been really busy preparing for tests :c

Also, I'm going to do a new post on some exciting anime news and more info. Did everyone hear that the famous and poopular manga Love Stage is getting an anime! Stay tuned for more specific details! :D

Also, there is this youtuber by the name of chelsea tujuu who is stealing my videos on to youtube..
I'd be really happy if you guys asked her politely to remove the videos. I don't have a youtube account, and it was actually Eric who told me about it. I'm really thankful to have friends like you and I hope you kindly ask her because I know it's probably not her intention to steal even though that's technically not something you're supposed to do.


Thank you! 
Much love,
Risa-chan

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean by that! XD For me, it was when I was reading Seven Days by Venio Tachibana. They didn't even have sex in the end.. I was so mad. (_ _; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i just happened to read a manga yesterday that's kinda like that. except that, there were always sex mood, but the guys did nothing ==. so in the end, the uke got a hand job. so i was so disappointed. and i don't remember the title. sorry U,U

    ReplyDelete